Kindly fill this form clear and correctly. Select programmes you are interested in. Prefer to download the FORM, Click Here
Waiver: In filling up this online form and proceeding to the payment, I understand that I have the full responsibility for the health of my child/children. Save to the extent that such matter arises out of the negligence of or misconduct by STRYX SPORTS, STRYX SPORTS does not bear any responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to the participant or his/her belongings or claim for any injury or impairment the participant may incur during the duration of the activity. STRYX SPORTS reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the program prior or during the activity for reasons beyond its reasonable control. I understand that photographs and audiovisual recording may sometimes be taken during the activity and I hereby consent for such material to be used in STRYX SPORTS marketing material and website.
TERMS & CONDITION
1. The participant must be physically fit and able to participate in all sporting programmes/activities provided by Stryx Sports including but not limited to Stryx Tennis Academy, Stryx Gymnastics Academy and Stryx Squash Academy (here in after referred as “Stryx Academies”), Barça Academy Dubai, Stryx Holiday Camps, After School Activity programme and other classes/activities offered by Stryx Sports and accordingly accept all risks resulting from participating in any such activities.
2. In the event that the participant needs medical attention during the classes/activities, the parent(s) agree to Stryx Sports carrying out any appropriate and necessary First Aid treatment. All Stryx Sports coaching staff are first aid certified.
3. Stryx Sports does not accept responsibility for any death, personal injury or loss of or damage to personal belongings.
4. The cost of any damage caused by any participant or by the parent(s)/guardian(s) during one of the classes/activities will be borne by the participant or by the parent/guardian of such participant who shall pay for such damage in full.
5. All classes will be conducted in English.
6. Stryx Sports treat the safety and well being of all participants attending its courses as a priority. Stryx Sports, therefore, reserves the right to remove any participant or parent/guardian from its trainings/activities who is repeatedly found bullying, misbehaving or generally being disruptive without the right for any refund for the remaining of the sessions.
7. Places across all Stryx Sports programmes/activities are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
8. All classes, activities, venues and arrangements are subject to change according to weather, programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. Stryx Sports reserves the right to cancel any courses and/or to change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason. In extreme weather conditions Stryx Sports reserves the right to cancel classes at short notice to ensure the safety of the participants and coaches. No refunds or make up sessions will be arranged for any cancellations related to the weather. For After School Activities, it depends on the school policy.
9. The participants or the parent(s)/guardian(s) (in case of minor participant) grant Stryx Sports the worldwide right without approval or compensation, to use the participant’s name, photographic or video image or likeness for its reasonable commercial purposes such as newspaper or magazine ads and online social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc).
10. Barça Academy Dubai is under FC Barcelona Scouting System, which means that if any of the academy players are selected to play or test in any club through the FC Barcelona Scouting System, Stryx Sports will represent this player.
11. Stryx Sports has the right of not accepting any applicants without giving reasons.
12. Stryx Sports will not permit any participant to attend its classes/activities without the official outfit or appropriate sports attire.
13. All participants will be required to submit their passport copy and passport-size photo on or prior to their first day of class /activity (Excluding the After School Activity programme.)
14. Neither the parent(s)/guardian(s) nor the participant shall disclose or use any aspect of Stryx Sports course/programme for commercial purposes.
15. If the participant is a minor and you are not the participant’s parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking, terms and conditions and that they have agreed to them.
16. No parents or guardians are allowed at the classes/activities and must refrain from talking to coaches during the training session. Any questions or concerns can be addressed to the head of the activity after the class/activity.
17. Stryx Sports does not bear responsibility for any participant outside or around the facility, arriving before classes or staying afterwards are under full responsibility of their parent(s)/guardian(s) (applies to minor participants only). Stryx Sports is only responsible of participants during the time of their activity/class.
18. If participant has any medical condition or develops any medical condition during the membership duration, Stryx Sports Client Relations team should be notified immediately.
19. The competitions that Stryx Sports may conduct are operated at the discretion of Stryx Sports and in all matters (including disputes), the decision of Stryx Sports judge(s) and official(s) shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
20. Any prizes offered are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Stryx Sports reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
21. Stryx Sports cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone entering any competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
1. The relevant fees must accompany all applications.
2. Applications by phone or by e-mail are not confirmed until payment is received by Stryx Sports.
3. Admission fee is a separate annual fee and cannot be deducted from the membership fee (wherever admission fee is applicable).
4. *The annual admission fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the event of any cancellations, the membership fees can only be transferred to another person or credited towards the preceding season or next programme.
5. Effective 1st January 2018, all Stryx Sports related services/goods are subject to 5% VAT.
6. Payment in full MUST be received prior to the attendance of any class/activity.
7. Payment can be done at Stryx Sports office, at the training facilities or during sign-ups by Cash, Cheque made payable to STRYXGULF FZ LLC, Credit Card or via Online payment (after receiving an email with the appropriate link).
8. Stryx Sports reserves the right to charge 50 AED service charges if a cheque is not covered or if filled out incorrectly.
9. *Two-installment plan is available for the longest available membership packages within Stryx Sports Academies and Barça Academy Dubai. Payment in two installments will not be accepted without a post-dated cheque.
10. In case the participant could not attend the class/activity due to injury or for any other medical reasons, the missing sessions will be compensated in a form of credit towards the next programme, make-up session upon recovery or refunded by cheque (no cash refunds will be made) strictly upon submission of a medical report.
11. *Initial choice of membership is final and no difference of fees towards longer membership options will be accepted at a later point throughout the season/programme unless upon notifying Stryx within a maximum of 2 weeks after the payment date.
12. Refunds will be calculated on pro-rata basis of unused membership sessions left in the season/programme.
13. *In case a participant could not attend training(s) for any personal reason, the missing session(s) will not be compensated.
14. *Memberships do not automatically terminate at the membership expiry date unless parent(s)/guardian(s) advise Stryx Sports in writing that membership will not be further renewed.
15. *Stryx Sports reserves the right to cancel the membership if membership renewal payment is more than 3 weeks overdue and if no response is received from parent(s)/guardian(s) to email reminders sent by Stryx Sports staff regarding membership expiry.
16. *Holiday periods such as Christmas and Easter are not excluded from any type of membership packages. Stryx Sports calendar is shared with members prior to enrolment and all holidays are communicated to parents in advance.
17. * Classes package must be used within 3 months from the date of purchase (Applicable for Tennis Academy)
18. After School Activities expire at the end of each term and a new payment will take place for the next term. The classes are on a first come first basis.
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING
In accordance with the child protection policy we will not permit photographs, video or other images of young people to be taken without the consent of the parents/carers and the child.
Stryx Sports will follow the guidance for the use of photographs and videos.
Stryx Sports will take all steps to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes they are intended. If you become aware that these images are being used inappropriately you should inform Stryx Sports immediately or if ever your child is part of a group photo and that photo has been used of any of our marketing collateral kindly inform Stryx Sports immediately.
– As parent/guardian of the named child, I give permission for group and individual photos and/or filming to be taken during the event and understand that these may be used for archive and publicity purposes, company use only.
– I can confirm that I have read, or been made aware of, the organisation’s photography and videoing policy.
– I can confirm that I have read, or been made aware of how the organisation’s will use these images or videos in future and how these images or videos will be stored within the organisation.
– I authorize the use of player photos and information to be published on the official Stryx Sports website and official Facebook Page. I agree to the collection, processing and use of my personal data in accordance with the associated declaration of consent. I understand that only Stryx Sports or their authorized, contracted suppliers will use photo & video data. It will not be shared with any unauthorized third party.