Waiver: In filling up this online form and proceeding to the payment, I understand that I have the full responsibility for the health of my child/children. Save to the extent that such matter arises out of the negligence of or misconduct by STRYX SPORTS, STRYX SPORTS does not bear any responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to the participant or his/her belongings or claim for any injury or impairment the participant may incur during the duration of the activity. STRYX SPORTS reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the program prior or during the activity for reasons beyond its reasonable control. I understand that photographs and audiovisual recording may sometimes be taken during the activity and I hereby consent for such material to be used in STRYX SPORTS marketing material and website.
1. The participant must be physically fit and able to participate in sporting activities and accordingly accept all risks resulting from participating in our activities. In case of minor participants, parents must assure the physical condition of their child to be fit and able to participate in sporting activities.
2. In the event that the participant needs medical attention during the activities, you agree to STRYX arranging appropriate and necessary treatment. All STRYX coaches are First Aid certified.
3. STRYX does not accept responsibility for any death, personal injury, loss of or damage to personal belongings save to the extent that it resulted directly from STRYX negligence.
4. The cost of any damage caused by the participant during one of the training sessions will be borne by participant or by the parent of such participant who shall pay for such damage in full.
5. All classes will be conducted in English.
6. STRYX treat the safety and well-being of all participants attending its courses as a priority. STRYX therefore reserves the right to remove any participant or parent/guardian who is repeatedly found bullying, misbehaving or generally being disruptive during the sessions / activities. In such instance, the participant/parent shall not be entitled to a refund for the remaining of the sessions.
7. Places in our sessions are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
8. All classes, activities, venues and arrangements are subject to change according to a satisfactory number of participants. STRYX SPORTS reserves the right to cancel any classes and/or to change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason.
10. If the participant is a minor and you are not the participant’s parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking, terms and conditions and that they have agreed to them.
11. STRYX SPORTS does not bear any responsibility for any participant outside or around the facility, coming before classes or staying later are under the full responsibility of their parents/guardian. STRYX are only responsible for participants during the time of their class / activity.
1. All applications must be accompanied by the relevant fee. Payment in full MUST be received prior to the attendance of any class.
2. Payment can be done by CASH or by CHEQUE paid to STRYXGULF FZ LLC or by CREDIT CARD during sign-up or via online payment (after receiving an email with the appropriate link).
3. STRYX reserves the right to charge 50 AED service charge if a cheque is not covered or if filled out incorrectly.
4. Applications by phone or by E-mail are not confirmed until payment is received by STRYX.
5. Pro-rated refunds can only be done in case of injuries and upon presentation of a medical report.
6. In case the participant could not attend the training for any personal reason, the missing sessions will not be compensated.
In accordance with the child protection policy we will not permit photographs, video or other images of young people to be taken without the consent of the parents/carers and the child.
Stryx Sports will follow the guidance for the use of photographs and videos.
Stryx Sports will take all steps to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes they are intended. If you become aware that these images are being used inappropriately you should inform Stryx Sports immediately or if ever your child is part of a group photo and that photo has been used of any of our marketing collateral kindly inform Stryx Sports immediately.
– As parent/guardian of the named child, I give permission for group and individual photos and/or filming to be taken during the event and understand that these may be used for archive and publicity purposes, company use only.
– I can confirm that I have read, or been made aware of, the organisation’s photography and videoing policy.
– I can confirm that I have read, or been made aware of how the organisation’s will use these images or videos in future and how these images or videos will be stored within the organisation.
– I authorize the use of player photos and information to be published on the official Stryx Sports website and official Facebook Page. I agree to the collection, processing and use of my personal data in accordance with the associated declaration of consent. I understand that only Stryx Sports or their authorized, contracted suppliers will use photo & video data. It will not be shared with any unauthorized third party.